Thursday 10 January 2008

Kylie Minogue - (DJ Clarkey Mixes).


Here is the first post for my blog.


Kylie Minogue- 'X' - (DJ Clarkey Mixes).

Here is two of my very own Kylie mixes from the 'X' album. The first mix is of a song called 'Rippin' Up The Disco', which was a bonus track on the album. I really wanted to make a remix that would make everyone dance and rave, and I think I have done that. All the music was done by me, I really Hope you all like it :-D.

The second mix is of Kylie's 1st single of the album '2 Hearts'. Alot of people say they hate this track and it is not dancey enough, so I thought I'd dance it up abit. Hope you enjoy!

Kylie Minogue - Rippin' Up The Disco (DJ Clarkey's Rippin' Up The Dance Floor Mix).



Kylie Minogue - 2 Hearts (Dj Clarkey's Futuristic Re-Invention Club Mix).