Thursday 10 January 2008

Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (DJ Clarkey's Dance Rework).



Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (DJ Clarkey's Dance Rework).
My mix of Leona's 'Bleeding Love' has recieved lot's of positive feedback. It has had just under 85,000 views on youtube, has been downloaded over 1,500 times and has even been played in various clubs!!!.. It has also been the most viewed video in the music section on youtube. I am so proud of this and would like to thank everyone for there positive comments and messages :-D.
You can also view the video at:
Thanks very much to:
for making the video mix for me :-D.
To celebrate my success with this remix, I have done a completley new 2008 remix. You can download it from the link below:
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Clarkey's 2008 Club Reconstruction Mix).
ENJOY!


1 comment:

Anthony Lago said...

Dude, you can give credit to me as well... You used my remix for yours. You just lowered the bass to my remix and added your 'beats'

My remix is "Lago's Crippled Heart Club Mix" and you know EXACTLY what you did.